Wendy4U

Wendy4U
Let's have some fun

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Close One

Wow that was a close one!!  Last night I had my legs over the shoulders of this HOT Hombre.  I love this position, it is best for the deepest penetration.  The guy was just a pumping and thrusting away, and I was loving every minute of it.   He finished off rather quickly and gave my little pussy a cream pie.


Not more than 2 seconds later here comes Jose, driving up in his Black Pick-up.  Shit!!!  He had just called 30 minutes before and told me he wasn't able to come over tonight!!.  The Damn Macho!!  Never calling or when he does, doing something different than what he said.

I didn't even have time to clean up!! 
 I barely had time to push the other dude out the back door!!  
That was just too close!!

Jose was all smiles tonight.  I had run out of water at the house a few days before.  The hose was empty and Sweet Jose said that he had worried about me.  He had a lot of big 25 gallon water containers all filled up for me and was bringing them over.  

I can't say it enough, this man is strong!!
He was throwing those containers out of the back of the truck like they were feathers. 
I commented on his strength.  I could tell that I stroked his ego just right.
He was strutting around here like a proud peacock.

I thanked him for his generosity for bringing the water. 
 He told me how I could Thank Him Properly. 
 He started kissing me and grabbing my ass. 
  

This man could hypnotize me.  
But I couldn't let him have my pussy.
  No not now.
  He would find the evidence.
He would find out that I was fucking someone else, 
only a short few minutes before.

I just kept stroking that ego of his.  Telling him how much I loved his strong biceps
At the same time I took out his cock and started stroking that too!
No he wasn't going to find out what I had been doing.  

I was going to give him the best blow job that I had ever preformed. 
 He wanted Pussy, but I kept distracting him from that.
I just kept licking and sucking and begging on my knees for him to fuck my face.


I love to suck on a man's hard cock.
To hold it firmly in my hand.
 To open my mouth wide and try to take it all in.
I love to give it a little twist, while sucking and slurping.
Licking up and down the shaft.
Nothing better than the taste of hot cock.

To my relief, he shot his load.
 And he seemed satisfied for the moment.
 He wasn't going to discover my cream pie tonight. 
 I was safe for now.

We laughed a bit more, kissed a bit more. 
 Then I sent that Prize of a Man home.
I had seen enough action for the night.

And with the water that Jose brought,
 I could clean up all the love juice that covered 
me from head to bottom.  hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment