Wendy4U

Wendy4U
Let's have some fun

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Waterfalls of Tzimol

Wow what an absolutely perfect Saturday!   Jose drove up in his truck today.  I was glad to see that he was smiling and appeared to be in a good mood.  The weather was perfect for an outing and Jose was doing the inviting.  He told me to grab a swimsuit because we were going to the waterfalls that are nearby.  I had been there once in the past, but at the time it was a bit too cold to have any real fun.  Today was going to be different.


I'm glad that I picked good shoes to wear because Jose said that he knew the "perfect" place to have some fun.  It was a long hike down the hillside.  There were no trails or anything.  You had to have sure footing, not always easy for a Gringa.  But I felt safe with Jose at my side guiding me down the hillside.

I seemed to take an eternity to get to the "perfect" spot.  But I was so excited and pleased when we finally did.  It was very secluded.  Very romantic.  Very sexy.  You felt that no one else existed.  It was just me and Jose.  He started to take off his clothes.  I couldn't help looking and admiring his body. So dark compared to my lightness.  He has a touch of natural curly hair that I really like.  Kinda like how  Super Man has that curl in front.  And like the Man of Steel his muscles are just something out of this world.  Strong and solid.  Like a Rock.


I asked him what about the swimsuits?  Wasn't he going to wear one?  He smiled and said it was not necessary.  No one would be around.  He commanded me to take off my clothes and get into the cool refreshing water.  How could I resist?

I was a little nervous but at the same time I felt excited to take my clothes off and get into the water.  What if someone else had the same idea?  haha.  I took the risk, we all need to live a little.

The water felt soo good.  My breasts were free and floating in the water. We were swimming for a while and playing fun little water games.  Soon,  Jose came near and lead me out of the pool and up to the waterfall.  It was amazing.  We stood under the waterfall, the pressure and force was fantastic.  I loved the feeling of the water massaging my body like that.  We were embracing and laughing.  Really enjoying each other and the sensation of the water falling over us.

He was holding me close and I could feel his erection.  I was having fun but I could tell that his mood was turning serious.  With out warning, Jose turned me around and bent me over, spread my cheeks, found my hot pussy and slipped his cock right in.  


                                                                 

His action took me by surprise!  I like a man to take charge, and Jose seemed to always do that.  Here I was under the waterfall, delicious water pounding my naked body, and at the same time Jose's delicious cock pounding my pussy. His fabulous balls, slapping my ass.   It was a perfect day, perfect water, perfect cock in my perfectly happy pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment