Wendy4U

Wendy4U
Let's have some fun

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thinking about Niagara Falls

Jorge wanted to spend time with me last night.  He is a very intelligent handsome man moving to Veracruz very soon.  We both love travel and were discussing the different places we have been.  We had in common the pleasure of visiting Niagara Falls in upstate New York.   That brought back some nice memories that I had about that location.
I remember how beautiful it was there, how romantic.
  To hear the rushing of the water all around
 And to be able to see the powerful forces of nature.  

Being the crazy adventure type I am, I needed to get into the action. 
 I remember riding the Maid of the Mist.
 It's a little type of Ferry Boat that goes as close at it can into the falls.  
You get soaked to the bone!!  
I remember the excitement and thrill of it all like it was yesterday.


I like to live on the edge at times
 but not as much as the people who jump into a barrel 
and experience the falls that way.  haha


Jorge asked me to go on a Honey Moon trip there.
  and stay in the places that have the Heart Shaped Tubs and Beds. 
 I thought that was soo cute and sweet since we had only just met.

We are planning a hook-up in Veracruz soon and we will see where things lead from there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment