Wendy4U

Wendy4U
Let's have some fun

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dreaming of Las Vegas, USA

I met a nice man last night.  He is from Miami, Florida. His name is Jesus.  (Finally someone other than a Jose!! haha) Wow did he look sharp.  Like a professional man, NICE suit, nice hair cut.  I think, but I am not sure, he was more of a Cuban Latino. Very attractive.  He lived in a luxury condo with swimming pool.  The works!  He was very polite and respectful.  I like that in a man.  So I decided to continue the rapport.  We discovered that our interests were very similar, of course excellent food, excellent entertainment, and always an excellent fuck, with lots of foreplay.

Yes this man had caught my interest.  We are both thinking of relocating to Sin City, Las Vegas USA


It would be great to get together and go clubbing, watch the Vegas shows.
  I love the stand-up comics LOTS.
And maybe the dancing girls could give me some tips on how to really shake my ass.
.

Speaking of shaking my ass, Jesus told me that he wanted to put a hickey on my ass cheeks.  We both confessed of an oral fetish.  We would have a great time In Las Vegas Licking and Sucking the night away.  I could bring home the souvenir of lots of hickies on my ass!!
Yes I am going to keep this guy in my contact list.  And consider a hook-up in Las Vegas, PRONTO.


No comments:

Post a Comment