Wendy4U

Wendy4U
Let's have some fun

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Purple Dress

That New Gentleman in my life Jesus surprised me yesterday!  He came by my place with some gifts in hand!  He had seen a fabulous purple dress that he thought I might like and bought it for me!!  How sweet I loved it!!.  He told me to try it on because we were going out tonight!!  What a nice surprise!!



I went in the other room and tried it on.  It fit soo very nice.  I put on my white strapy heels.  I looked HOT!!.  I couldn't wait to go out with Jesus!  He looked great too.  Nice dress slacks with a collared shirt.  And boy did he smell nice!!  

I came out of the room.  Jesus got a big smile on his face.  I love how he talks to me.  It turns me on a bit.  He said, "Damn Baby, you are looking FINE".  And he gave my ass a little pat.

It was one of his co-worker's birthday and the plan was to meet down at the club for drinks.  We got together and Jesus introduced me to all his friends. It felt nice that he was proud to have me by his side.  He knew how to make me feel beautiful. 

 It was pretty causal and laid back.  Lots of laughing and good drinks.  Jesus is a very generous man.  He made me feel that nothing was too good for me.


Well the night winded down and we headed back to my place.  We were buzzing a bit.  We couldn't keep from smiling and gazing at each other.  When we got in the house we couldn't keep our hands off of each other.  He held me in an embrace and I was playing with his hair and giving him kisses and hot breaths on his neck.  With his cute way he responded, "Damn baby I'm getting hard".   There is something about that, that I love.  I LOVE to turn a man on and see the desire and passion in his eyes.
  He started to remove my bra.  
How wonderfully delicious that felt. 
 My breasts needed and wanted freedom. 
 His big hands were touching my breasts from behind. 
 I savored every minute of the sensation.


After a few minutes,  I turned around to face him.
  His mouth was silent, but his eyes were saying "I want you".
  I started to lightly kiss and lick him on the neck. 
 I started working my way slowly down, enjoying every inch of the way. 
 His chest, down to his navel, down on my knees to his upper thigh. 
 I kissed and licked his inner thigh. 
 Yes his cock was Damn Hard.  
I wanted to suck and lick his sac. 
 The only words I heard was "Damn Baby Damn!".

I enjoyed this man's cock.  I felt that it fit me nice.  It reminded me of a chocolate bar.  Brown chocolate, just the right size to lick and suck.  I closed my eyes and imagined he was a chocolate bar and if I tried hard enough I would find the creamy, coconut center.


While I was on my knees enjoying my chocolate treat, he was running his hands through my hair whispering "Damn baby, you are Damn good and fine."
He wanted pussy and told me so.
  I asked him if he wanted me to laid down.
  He helped me to my feet, and then took me to the bed and I laid back for him.
 I spread my legs open and started to rub my clit. 
 But he moved my hand and said, "Let me do that for you Baby"
 and he started to lick my pussy.  
He was so kind and so gentle.  
His soft lips and his flicking tongue made my head swim.  
He performed this duty as a Labor of Love.


He whispered, "Damn girl, you taste NICE".
  He kept licking and sucking me. 
 At times he would reach up and pinch my hard nipples. 
 I was enjoying the hell out of this.
  I felt the build up in my body. 
 I felt my thighs and my butt muscles tighten. 
 I was on the edge of climax.  

He couldn't wait because he stopped and took that nice chocolate bar and started to rub my pussy with it.  Yes my Pussy was going to get a sweet treat tonight!!  
He pushed past that point of resistance.  Wow, I liked this.  I felt tingly all over, and on top of me was a man making nice sweet love to me.  Pumping me, and thrusting me.  Telling me beautiful words.  

He was turned on so much from before that it didn't take him long. 
He told me, "Damn baby, Damn, I'm cumming".
His expression was sweet release.  
 Yes my pussy found the white creamy coconut center.  


The perfect ending to a perfect night.
  Yes this man could come around anytime he wanted. 
 I liked him just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment