Wendy4U

Wendy4U
Let's have some fun

Friday, April 23, 2010

Fun in the Office

I needed to get some paperwork done yesterday.  I needed to wait at an office.  While I was there I made eye contact with a handsome Latino Man.  Whew, the intensity of the gaze was something else like burning a hole through me. His eyes were undressing me as I sat there.  After a while, he got up from his desk and motioned for me to follow him.  This was going to be fun!!  I slowly  followed him, making sure to shake my ass as I was walking.  He was around the corner, and I found him drinking water from the cooler.

It was in a semi-secluded area.  A little private but not really.  He was a little shy, but that disappeared pretty fast.  He was nice but at the same time he had a silver tongue.  He asked my name and then proceeded to tell me me how beautiful I was, telling me how he liked my eyes, my lips, my soft skin.  I know he wanted to touch and rub my legs and my breasts.

I was wearing my denim short skirt, my purple blouse, and my high heel white boots.  I knew I was sexy.



I was attracted to him to.  He had muscles, he worked out.  His body was in good shape.  And from what I could see of his bulge of his crotch he had a good sized cock too!

I reached up and touched his hair. 
 He had nice thick black hair.  I just wanted to run my fingers through his hair.   
I could tell that he liked it.  It was really turning him on.

           He regained his composure and said, "He not now, you are giving me a Boner here in the office!"  I  
                                laughed and said yeah, we really can't do too much about it now.  

We flirted a little more.  It had been some fun for the day.  I gave him my number and I have a feeling that we will be getting back together soon.  Somewhere nice and private, with no one else around.  I know I will be able to take care of his Boner just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment