Wendy4U

Wendy4U
Let's have some fun

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gangster Love

Yesterday I was in the Plaza when a guy caught my eye.  You don't see Gangster types around these parts.  But there he was in his Baggies standing there like he ruled the world.  I was in the mood for some flirts so I went to talk with him.  Yes I was right this was a Ganster guy and now I had caught his attention.
I got up real close to him and started to flirt with him.  He smelled real good.  Nice cologne.  He had an air of authority to him.  You could tell he had earned his battle scars.  He had some gun shot scars, that had me intrigued.  I had never been with a Gangster guy.  I wasn't sure I wanted to now, but it was like a magnet drawing me to the excitement and thrill of it all.

He didn't waste any time, he said "Are you just words or is there going to be a payoff?  Because if you are just words this conversation is over Girl."  I assured him it that there would be a payoff.  And he answered good because my cock could use a good rub down just about now.

He took my arm, and led me to the hotel that he was staying at nearby. It was a nice one.  You could tell that this man was accustomed to luxury.

He told me that he was a drug dealer and was in Mexico to escape from people trying to kill him.  That he had to take a vacation and wait for things to "cool down".  I believed him, I could tell that he had been shot more than once.  Now here I was alone in the Hotel with a very dangerous man.

Why did I like to play with fire?  Was I going to make it out alive?  I was getting very nervous, but at the same time getting turned on.  I was surprised when I noticed my pussy was hot and getting wetter.  The testosterone was thick.  He was going to have his way with me whether I wanted to or not.

He asked me, "Have you ever Fucked a Gangster Before?".   I said no, and he told me to just Shut Up and do what he said.  He slapped me a few times and told me not to say a word.  He told me I had better not make a sound.  I was really afraid.  He didn't kiss me, he just pushed me on to the bed and held my arms down so I couldn't move.  He commanded that I open my throat and swallow all 8 inches.

I started to choke!!  He slapped me and yelled at me not to choke, but how on that huge cock.  How was I not supposed to choke?  After he had fucked my face for a while he told me to turn around so he could see my ass.  No, no I didn't want this.  I cried no please don't do this.  He slapped my face, he slapped my ass.  And told me to SHUT UP!!  YOU ARE GOING TO DO WHAT I SAY!!!

He continued to tell me how he was going to fuck my ass and how I was going to enjoy it whether I wanted to or not.  I begged him but it was no use.  He started to shove it in. His size,  My GOD the PAIN.  No I begged, I couldn't keep quite, all I could do was cry.
Then something happened.  He stopped.  There was compassion in his heart.  He stopped.  He looked at me and wiped away my tears.  He held me for a few moments.  Then he began to stroke himself.  He really did have a beautiful cock.  He was stroking it faster and faster.  He started to moan.  Yes he was very close.  Then he exploded.  He forced me to lick it up.  I did as he said and swallowed every bit.  He told me to get my clothes on and to get the Fuck out of his room.  I did as I was told.  Gangster Love.  Intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment