Wendy4U

Wendy4U
Let's have some fun

Monday, April 26, 2010

New Experiences in Cancun

I went to my favorite Cantinia in Cancun.  There was Ricardo, a  nice looking Mexican man,  behind the bar pouring those funny drinks with the umbrellas that I love so much. It was a cool refreshing night.   I sat down and ordered my favorite drink with the Lime and Coconut. 





 Nearby was a handsome British guy.  He was a little older than what I was used to, but I can't resist that British accent.  I also noticed that he was real fit and in shape.  Very tall and striking.  His hair was a thick light brown.  This man was dripping with SEX Appeal. 
 If I had to guess, I would think that he was either a Scorpio or a Cancer.
  You could tell that he was very sexual with an air of authority.  I needed to get closer.
I asked Ricardo if he knew who the British man was.
  Ricardo informed me that his name was Simon from London and that he visited Cancun often.

I kept inching my way closer, I loved his voice and his body was good too! 
 I gave him my best smile and some quick flirts and a few laughs.
  He started to notice me and before I knew it he was buying me my drinks! 
 I asked him where he was staying and for how long.  
I was very surprised when he answered the Ritz Carlton Hotel.
  Talk about CLASS!! 
 Everything you can imagine, even Room Service! ha ha.


He asked me where I was staying,
 and with a wicked smile I answered "With you, baby". 
 We both laughed and had a few more drinks. 
 Our friend and bartender Ricardo was getting ready to end his shift and was looking for something to do to
relax after work.

  Simon invited us both to his room at the Ritz for more drinks and to just kick back.  
I would have said No, but with Ricardo coming along, I knew everything would be fine and I wouldn't be alone with this handsome British stranger.

It all started innocently enough. 
 We ordered some more drinks, listened to music, flirted, and discussed all the current topics. 
 We were all getting a little wasted here, when Ricardo suggested that we play a game of "Simon Says".

Simon started directing the commands at me while Ricardo watched.
 I was pretty intoxicated and was enjoying myself. 
  The first command was,  Simon says, "Show us your tits."
 From there it continued,
 Simon says, "Show us your Pussy"  Simon says, "Rub your Clit", 
Simon says, "Show us your Ass." 
 I was giving the two of them a pretty NICE show. 
 I could tell they were enjoying themselves watching me pinch my nipples,
 rub my clit and shake my ass in their faces.

I looked over at Ricardo.
 He had his cock out. 
 Softly stroking it.   
His cock was average, thick and meaty. 
 I watched him, I couldn't help myself.
  I wrapped my lips around that thick meaty cock and brought it to an erection.  



Before I knew what was happening.  I felt something rubbing my ass.  I turned around.  OH MY GOD.  The biggest cock I've have ever laid eyes on was rubbing my ass.  It was searching for pussy, I was afraid that 8.5"  was going to find my tight little pussy and rip it open.  They don't grow cocks like that around here!!!

 I started to get nervous.  How did I end up in this situation?  How did I find myself here in this hotel room alone with two horny men would obviously wanted to fuck?  There was no escape route in sight.



The two guys were discussing who was going to fuck my pussy and who was going to fuck my ass.

 This couldn't be happening. 
 I couldn't believe it. 
 I never did this before, I didn't want to now but I had little choice. 
 Simon commanded me to lay down on the bed sideways
 and to keep one leg straight and to bend the other one.
  Simon started massaging my ass checks
 talking dirty about how I was going to love it with his monster cock deep in my ass. 
 He started to finger my asshole prepping me for the inevitable. 
 Ricardo started to lick my wet pussy. 

 I was scared and nervous.  I bargained and begged to give them blow jobs instead.  I wanted to just suck them off and be finished with it all.  But these two horny Fuckers had something else in mind.  There was nothing I could do.  


What came next was something out of this world. 
 Simon started to lick my asshole.  
What a sensation. 
 It was mind blowing. 
 He was an expert.
 His tongue was licking in circles around the rim. 
 It felt strangely wonderful.

I felt myself relax.  I felt a fire in my pussy. I couldn't believe myself.  The truth was, I wanted to have both of my holes filled with those two cocks.  I wanted a wild ride.  My pussy was aching for cock, and strangely my ass was begging to be banged. 
Simon asked if I was ready for him.  I was ready.  I begged him to go slow, it was my first time.  He reassured me and put some lube on his cock.

Ricardo was first and slid his thick meat right in my tight pussy. 
 It felt so wonderful. 
 Then Simon very s l o w l y penetrated me.
  Yes, it was painful, I whimpered. 
 But he was kind and took his time.
  My head was swimming.
 I was being touched where I had never been touched before.
  I was feeling something I had never felt before.
 The sensation of being filled up, the emotion.

The two were in a sort of rhythm thrusting and fucking me. 
 They were commenting on how they could feel me and feel each other deep inside my body.


 I was out of control.  
So this is what it meant to  "Fuck your brains out".
I couldn't think.
I couldn't speak. 
I couldn't move.  
My mind was shattering.  
All I could do was feel the experience.

My life will never be the same. It was a night to remember.  Cancun, the Ritz, two fabulous cocks, and the best fuck I've had yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment