Wendy4U

Wendy4U
Let's have some fun

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wedding In Mazatlan

I had to fly to Mazatlan because my cousin is getting married today.  Too bad for her, now she won't be able to play anymore!!  We had a girl party at a nearby bar.  It was a pretty cool place.  Lots of action, lots of loud music, good food, and the best part a LOT of MEN.


All of us girls were having a great time.  We were drinking Corona and having some shots of Vodka.  Some guys were eyeing us.  How could they help it?  The temperatures in Mazatlan are HOT, right near the beach.  I had squeezed my body into my sexy black cocktail dress just for this occasion. I love a nice short black dress, one that looks so good when you dance.
 I was having a great time drinking with the girls, dancing with the girls, laughing with the girls.  One guy especially stood out from the rest.  It was so HOT last night that he was there just in his shorts!  It was kinda cute, just the shorts and a smile.  A very nice smile I might add.  He approached me and made some small talk.  Apparently, his friend was the owner of this bar and he was a regular here. He told me his name was Jose (It seems like all the guys I meet in Mexico are Jose, I need to think about that). He gave some compliments on my beauty and told me some jokes that made me laugh.

We kept drinking and dancing having a great time.  It was getting late I'm sure it was closing time.  I told my cousin and the girls that I wanted to go home with Jose and that I would see them tomorrow in time for the wedding.  We went back to his place.  It was a bachelor pad, with simple furniture, but comfortable.

We were both pretty intoxicated and I was teasing him about just wearing shorts.  I told him I wanted to see what was under those shorts.  He told me how sexy I was and how he wanted me.  I grabbed at his crotch, I was so wet and hot.  What was under those shorts was a very pleasant surprise!!  This man had the most fabulous 8" uncircumcised cock!!


 I could see that he wanted some pussy, but I wanted to tease that cock with my lips first.  I retracted his foreskin and started lovingly licking that beautiful tip.  He was really horny and wanted me to lay back so he could rub his cock on my clit.  He slid himself in thrusted a few times, pulled out and had me suck it again. He did this over and over.   I enjoyed the taste of our juices mixed together.  He kept doing this until he was ready to cum on my face.  And cum he did, what an explosion!! It reminded me of Old Faithful Geyser. I enjoyed licking up that big load.

I needed to go and get some rest before the wedding tomorrow.  I had forgotten my purse in the bar.  I asked him for some taxi money.  He just laughed and said he wasn't going to give me any Fucking money.  He just shoved me out the door and laughed.  He got his and that was all that mattered to him.  I didn't want a million dollars just some fucking taxi money.  Well, I don't think I will hook-up with that "Jose" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment