Wendy4U

Wendy4U
Let's have some fun

Friday, April 16, 2010

A True Gentleman - Jose

I can't stop thinking about last night.  I found a true Gentleman in Mexico. I bet his mother would be proud!

I was romanced with Great music. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k62f2-SWw8Q&feature=related

I said, "Let's go out for a beer".

But he said No and we drank Cherry Soda's instead.

Jose wanted to play that game where you tie the
cherry stem into a knot.  We both need more practice
so we can be the best at kissing in the world.





                                                 Of course there was some great action.
                                                   Those amazing neck kisses that leave
                                                 you weak in the knees.
                                               That blow your mind and make you
                                       lose control.




Of course I was all turned on and my pussy was really wet 
by then.  I had my hands all over him.  Trying to get his pants off.
I wanted to lick and suck that cock

To my great surprise he said, "Don't you want more foreplay?".
I had to think about it for a moment.  The heat was strong, I wanted to fuck and now! But the truth was I did want more foreplay.  I wanted more kisses more rubbing, more licking, more holding.  More human contact.

So we regained our control, our senses and decided to savor more time together.

Thank you Jose, for the great romantic night.  I hope you come back around and we can continue where we left off.

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment