Wendy4U

Wendy4U
Let's have some fun

Thursday, April 22, 2010

An Old Flame In Monterrey

An old Flame of mine called me last night and said that he was in Monterrey.  Wow did he bring back some memories.  He was a real romantic and he knew how to treat a lady right.  It was so nice to hear from him. It had been a while.  He told me he was in the city on business and now in the hotel kicking back relaxing.

I found it sweet that he had been thinking about me.  He said that he was looking at my picture and thinking about me.  He told me how beautiful I was.  How he wished he could kiss my lips, touch my hair, and look in my eyes.

  I remember this guy.  His nice strong arms holding me tight.  We would walk, we would talk, we would laugh, we would dance the night away.  How did I let him get away?

He asked me what I was doing.  I told him I was brushing my hair for the night.  He told me how he loved my hair, he loved the way it smelled so good, how soft it was.

 He reminded me how we used to take it slow and how he would caress every part of me, savor each kiss and touch.  He loved my soft skin, my soft breasts. Those were some of the most romantic days of my life.

He never rushed me and alway made sure my needs were being met. 
 We really enjoyed each other. 
 I would kiss him all over and tease that cock, never rushing.
  Just sweet licks and sucks all over.
 I enjoyed his hardness. It made me feel all the more soft.
 When he licked my pussy it was heaven.
  Sweet heaven.  I remembered the Earth Shaking organisms 
he could bring me to. 
 Just with those sweet, sexy licks. 
 He knew just where to touch me..... bringing me to full ecstasy . 
 The more I enjoyed myself, the hotter and harder he became. 
 He was always gentle.  It really brought out the lady, the woman in me. 



Wow the memories.  The emotions.
  We reminisced some more, all the while I was getting Wetter and Hotter.
  He assured me is cock was hard.
   He was bringing himself to climax while we were talking.
 I could hear his breaths. 
He was going to explode.
  I wanted to be there with him.
 I needed to be there.  
To look in his eyes while he was climaxing. 
 To see all his feelings and emotions wash over him like a wave. 
 To hold each other tight and sleep the night together. 


I Have to find a way to Monterrey.  
I just have to.
How did I let this one get away?



No comments:

Post a Comment