Wendy4U

Wendy4U
Let's have some fun

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I got LUCKY!!!

Can you believe it???  I finally got LUCKY!!!  Well I want to tell you all about it.  Where do I start?  Well that Guapo from the bus last week, I saw him again yesterday, when I was waiting at the bus stop trying to make my way home. He was wearing his butter colored boots and his white cowboy hat.  He flashed me a nice smile and I asked him where he was headed to.  I could tell that he did not understand my English.  He just kept smiling, and saying YES, YES, and pointing to me and himself, as if to say me and him together.

Here was my chance.  I have been looking for hot cock, and here was one almost begging for me.  I was laughing at his English attempts, in a good way. and I started turning up the heat.  I rubbed up against him and started touching his arms.  I answered back YES YES we can get together.  I was getting so very excited thinking I was bringing this Guapo back to my place for some FUN.  Yes I was going to have some FUN today.

We got off of the bus, and while we were walking to my house he had his arm around me and had a hand on my ass, kinda rubbing it. Just how he was rubbing my ass and my anticipation of hot cock in the house was getting me all excited.  My pussy was soooo ready.

This guy was so horny!!  I was too.  It didn't take long to get down to business.  There were no words to exchange, we were only speaking the language of hot raw Sex.  He was an expert on removing my clothes.  He was in a hurry.  Before I knew  it my shirt was off and my bra was next.

Oh Wow did he know how to touch me.  My breast were exposed and he grabbed my nipples and was sucking and biting.  The biting hurt, but felt so good at the same time.

I could feel the heat coming from his crotch.  I was soooo HUNGRY.  I wanted to suck on his cock.  I NEEDED to suck on that cock.  Every time he bit my nipples my pussy was on FIRE!!

I unzipped his pants and out popped his beautiful manhood.  I got down right away on my knees and started worshipping it.  I love to worship and lick a man's cock.  There is nothing like it.  Licking the shaft, twisting, sucking on the sensitive tip.  Having a man fuck your face.  Nothing like it.
I wasn't going to make the same mistake with this guy, as I did with the last one, and let him cum.  No I wanted to satify my pussy.  It had been sooo very long.  No I wasn't going to let him cum yet.  He was very impatient.  He wanted to shoot his load.  But no I stopped the sucking.  I needed that fabulous cock in my tight pussy.  He must have read my mind because his strong arms grabbed me and flipped me over.  He didn't want to wait.  He didn't even take the time to take off my panties.  He just shoved my skimpy panites to the side, and forced that large cock in. My pussy was so wet and hot.  He just slid it right in.


Yes that was what I had been waiting for.  Hot Cock deep inside of me.  Fucking me.  Thrusting me, blowing my mind. He pounded me so hard. He climaxed pretty fast because I had sucked him so very well. I could tell it had been a while since he had seen any action.  The size of  load that he shot into me was huge, his cum juice was dripped down my legs.  I wanted more.  But I was very happy for the experience.

 I asked him to stay the night.  I didn't understand his answer but I think it had something to do with his wife was waiting at home for him.  Shit just my luck!!  After he left I had to laugh at myself,  I didn't even know his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment